TowneleyGatehouse TECHNALIANS  Burnley Heasandford Towneley

HOME PAGE
Photo SET A
1 - 12
Photo SET B
13 - 24
Photo SET C
25 - 38
REUNION INDEX Towneley School Builing Index
LAST VISIT TO TOWNELEY SCHOOL BEFORE DEMOLITION
June 12th 2010 (Photographs by Graham Tennant - Set A)
Alan & Karen Smith JV 1837 TR Crush hall 1838
 1 (left) Alan Smith with his daughter in law, Karen, herself an former pupil of Towneley High School.  
2 (centre) Joan Verity (nee Graham) arrived in the Foyer.
3 (right) Tim Riley amid the Crish Hall cabinates.

Phil Glover and Marie & Michael Hamer 1840  JV and John Scott
4  (left) Unity College's Phil Glover greets Michael and Marie Hamer (nee Eastwood) in the entrance foyer.
5  (right) John Scott and Joan Verity.
Art Room Stairs 1841  Hall Corridor 1842  Library Stairs 1844
6  (left) Staircase by the Crush Hall
7 (centre) Corridor alongside the Hall on the North side of the quadrangle
 8 (right) Similar and yet different; the staircase by the Canteen
 GF Workshop corridor 1843  Classroom cortridpor   
9 (left) The main corridor alongside the ground floor workshops (1950s & 1960s) canteen at the far end and the trees in the quadrangle seen through the windows on the right
10 (right) The new corridor (1952) linking the two classroom wings (to left) and the gym (up the staird at the far end) to the quadrangle
Changing room corridor 1846classroom corridor  1848
11 (left) Joan (nee Graham) (left) and John Verity (centre) talk to John Scott (right) outside the Gym changing rooms with the red brick gym building visible through the window on the right.
12 (right) Karen and Alan Smith meet Peter Rogers and David Weatherill in the right-hand classroom wing corridor. Through the window is the space where the bicycle shed was situated in the 1950s and 1960s.
NEXT SET OF PHOTOGRAPHS [B] GOTO TOP